Cinnamon 3.4 for Slackware 14.2

I have just pushed necessary changes to bring Cinnamon 3.4 packages for Slackware 14.2 users. I bumped some dependencies in the process, but not all deps are bumped since some requires newer GTK+3 stack, which only happening in current.

There are some notes on this packages:
  • I keep mozjs 24.x branch in 14.2 since it works fine
  • Same thing with cjs 3.2.0 since newer cjs requires newer libraries
  • Cinnamon 3.4 can work with cjs 3.2 or 3.4.
  • I disabled wacom support in cinnamon-control-center to avoid adding another dependency (libwacom). This package already exists in Slackware-Current, so it's built with wacom support.
For those who want to compile Cinnamon 3.4 for Slackware 14.2, please use 14.2 branch. Master branch is now used for tracking Slackware-Current.

Let me know if you found any trouble using Cinnamon 3.4.

Popular posts from this blog

NVidia Legacy Unix Driver Update

Python 3.6.0 in SBo 14.2 repository

Running Rsync Via Proxy